Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom Meetings
Hi All,

Since lockdown started, I have been hosting meetings every Tuesday at 8PM UK GMT via Zoom. This originally started as something for the members in our group (Loughton, UK) but we were speaking about it and realised that newcomers or even other members from other fellowships may wish to join and we should be able to provide a safe space for them to do so. Therefore I would like to invite those of you who would be interested, to join our meeting this evening (and by all means every week recurring)

The invite details are below:

Topic: Loughton GA Meeting
Time: May 19, 2020 08:00 PM London
        Every week on Tue:
        May 19, 2020 08:00 PM UK GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88604117915?pw...BZaGY5QT09

Meeting ID: 886 0411 7915
Password: JFT

Please feel free to join us, share your therapies, and remember you are not at all alone. 

I wish you all a gamble-free day today and every other day going forward!
(18-05-2020, 09:09 AM)SeanGA Wrote: Hi All,

Since lockdown started, I have been hosting meetings every Tuesday at 8PM UK GMT via Zoom. This originally started as something for the members in our group (Loughton, UK) but we were speaking about it and realised that newcomers or even other members from other fellowships may wish to join and we should be able to provide a safe space for them to do so. Therefore I would like to invite those of you who would be interested, to join our meeting this evening (sorry meant EVERY TUESDAY EVENING) (and by all means every week recurring)

The invite details are below:

Topic: Loughton GA Meeting
Time: May 19, 2020 08:00 PM London
        Every week on Tue:
        May 19, 2020 08:00 PM UK GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88604117915?pw...BZaGY5QT09

Meeting ID: 886 0411 7915
Password: JFT

Please feel free to join us, share your therapies, and remember you are not at all alone. 

I wish you all a gamble-free day today and every other day going forward!