Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to return.
Hi. 
As the title says, I need to return to ga. 
I've been to the Rotherham meetings previously, longest time was for about 6 months. 
Relapsed a few times and went on and off for a couple of yrs but haven't been for about 3 yrs. 
Previously when there I was generally quite upbeat, didn't really have any debts but just constantly gambled what I had so of course had nothing. 
Lately, however I've been borrowing, credit card, loans etc and things have just gone too far. 
If I was on my own I probably wouldn't be bothered but my wife and kids don't deserve this. 
My wife knows I gamble and surprisingly has stuck with me for 25yrs strangely enough we're really happy and arguments are so rare that I could probably count them on one hand. 
Looking forward to getting to Rotherham meetings again when and if they open. 
Thanks for reading.
Yeah completely get where you are coming from. This last 6 months without physical GA meetings has been interesting to say the least.

Many meetings though do have an online presence....have you tried to contact your group to see if you could meet them that way?

Use the contact us tab as a starting point....

Smartie xx
Meetings help, but meetings are only a small part to how GA works....

GA is a 12 step organisation that offers the program that keeps me in recovery...