Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
\help me before I lose my lot
Im 26 years old, been gambling for 8-9 years. I has been a problem for a long time and Im now in all sorts of debt. Borrowed ay too much and have been unable to pay it back.

I want to stop, just dont see how to. I have the most beautiful girlfriend on the planet and a son of 9 months who is my world. I thought the birth of my boy would help me stop. But it hasn't.

My girlfriend knows its a problem and doesn't like seeing me the way i get after losing or if i cant have a bet. Its crushing my insides, her insides and everyone around me.

She has now told me she cant take no more and I cant lose her or I fear the worst for me.

Can anyone give me advice on what the best wy forward is for me as I need to stop before its too late. People around dont seem to understand how hard it is to just stop, or cut down.

I have always been worried about going to meetings as Ive always thought 'what can someone tell me that i dont already know?' 'How can someone telling me they've lost loads stop me? thats their business'

Please someone give me some advice before my world falls apart.

Messages In This Thread
\help me before I lose my lot - by Guest - 17-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Re: \help me before I lose my lot - by Guest - 19-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Re: \help me before I lose my lot - by Guest - 19-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Re: \help me before I lose my lot - by Matt - 21-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Re: \help me before I lose my lot - by Guest - 24-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Re: \help me before I lose my lot - by PM - 29-03-2010, 08:17 PM