Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trying to get up
Hi Andy
I wish you lived next door I would be knocking on your door right now to give you some encouragement. It sounds like your GA meeting did you no good and as someone who attended their first one ever last week I can understand where you are coming from. I did find it highly entertaining and my ribs hurt after so maybe I stumbled into the local comedy club by mistake. It was only the fact that it took all my balls just to attend that made the occassion so significant. Gambling is a highly addictive activity and those that sell it revel in that fact and do all in their power to make it as difficult as possible to kick the habit. I am no expert but I have been where you are and I feel for you. Life is a special gift. I'm not religious, somewhere between agnostic and atheist so I don't believe you can rely on someone else to get you out of the shit. It's down to you. I live in Twickenham, maybe you are not that far away. I will attempt to leave my email address and if you could do with a buddy, drop me a line. Good luck my friend.
Ken
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:k_gibson@blueyonder.co.uk">k_gibson@blueyonder.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

Messages In This Thread
trying to get up - by andy the loser again - 18-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Re: trying to get up - by caz - 18-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Re: trying to get up - by Guest - 19-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Re: trying to get up - by andy the loser again - 20-05-2010, 07:45 AM