Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont no what to do
Hi just needed some help my fiance of 11yrs has always had a gambling addiction since we met as teenagers about 8years ago he went to G.A and i can recall this being the happiest time of our realtionship i went to gammon however being quite young didnt really take it in .He soon stopped going and our lifes become hell i began living my own life not showing him any love or feelings i had for him he would be gambling i get him out of his mess and forget about it everytime thinking that shows him how much i love him. Anyhows 8months ago he joined the gym and had a new addiction loosing alot of weight building alot of condfidence and we spilt up as he said i try and rule his life (only because of gambling)) its been so hard as we have a little 2year old girl. he has been worse since we spilt gambling every penny lying just real bad he dis tell me as we not toghther he hasnt got me to explain where he been or where the money gone alot easier for him to gamble . The other month i came across a book gam mon gave me and it is apperent our realtionship problems and everything thats going on all to do with his illness. i explained to him and said i want to be by his side to help him and he needs to seek help which he agreed as he broke down the other week poend up to me and said he lost control . but he works away mon-fir only back weekends and it seems he at breaking point when home then he goes to work for a week comes back he he back to normal lying, away for long periods of time . Just dont no what to do we both love each other so much but he blames me for all this mess . I Think its time a stood back now, i find it so hard as i have always been there for him but he constanly hurting me and i cant live like this anymore . Dont want loose my true love and i no in his kind heart he dont want to loose me but his mind very confused. We just spent a lovely week on holiday together as a family so wonderful as there was no arcades around and we had a perfect week.however we come back home and i dont see him for 2days and no excatly where he been and it hurts .I have tried to say i cant do anymore and we have to start seperate lives but i am worried he may do something stupid as at times he gets real depressed and makes me feel i have to be involved . Can anyone give me a lil advise PLEASE.

Messages In This Thread
Dont no what to do - by jo23 - 02-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Re: Dont no what to do - by Guest - 03-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Re: Dont no what to do - by Guest - 03-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Re: Dont no what to do - by Guest - 04-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Re: Dont no what to do - by T - 05-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Re: Dont no what to do - by T - 05-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Re: Dont no what to do - by Guest - 08-06-2010, 03:40 PM