Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I make the gambling feeling go away?
I have not gambled in over one year, and found that when i did it made me feel sick and I did not enjoy it, during or after. This was only on holiday - supposedly for fun!

My gambling problem centred around fruit machines and my ex partner and I gambled for about 7 years and it was the centre of our lives. I found that once we broke up I didn't gamble again although i wanted to sometimes. (My new partner of two and a half years knows about the problem)

The problem I have is that i don't know how to get the feeling of wanting to gamble to go away. If I see someone playing a machine I really want to play - but I don't. I hate having that feeling and can only assume it is like the feeling someone who has given up smoking feels. Any tips to solve the problem?

Messages In This Thread
How do I make the gambling feeling go away? - by HelenY - 16-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Re: How do I make the gambling feeling go away? - by Guest - 17-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Re: How do I make the gambling feeling go away? - by Guest - 22-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Re: How do I make the gambling feeling go away? - by superdebs - 04-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Re: How do I make the gambling feeling go away? - by Guest - 05-08-2010, 02:20 AM