Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems i don't even care about the world cup
Hi i am 36 and have been a gambler for almost 20 years. I am married to a beautiful wife and today i had to tell her that i just lost thousands of pounds on betting on the world cup. I lost 4 months of hard work in just a matter of 4 world cup games. I also want to confess i did this in Feb of this year so twice i have let her down. We have talked about this all day and I agree that i am the worst type of gambler. I am by far, worst than all of you because i know i will lose and i know it will affect the people i love and IT SEEMS I DON"T EVEN CARE..... Well that was until just now where i saw my wife's face and her heart just break into a million fragments. I am going to open up my secrets and all the hiding i do behind her back. I am going to find a GA meeting as soon as I can but i feel this won't help. If you know you could lose your family by gambling and you still do it how do you think i feel about a GA meeting. I am the worst kind of gambler and i don't even trust myself never mind my loved ones trusting me. I am gonna give these meetings a try but I'm not convinced purely because i am weak willed. I have tried to do this on my won and it lasted hmm maybe 3 days. You get gloomy when you lose then once that feeling has passed you rinse and repeat to try get that big score. ( It never comes )

Thanks Lee

Messages In This Thread
It seems i don't even care about the world cup - by world cup loser - 19-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Re: It seems i don't even care about the world cup - by martin03 - 26-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Re: It seems i don't even care about the world cup - by Guest - 28-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Re: It seems i don't even care about the world cup - by andy again - 29-06-2010, 05:29 AM