Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doing ok, but had a lapse and confused
since last posting on here i was in a mess over online gambling, was really having a hold on me the 25th may i paid for a gambling blocker, the first week after installing it was awful, was i guess like going through cold turkey, the thoughts of online gambling have almost gone,(but i still do check my emails for offers i dont know why cus im not going to go on,i cant) since not using online gamblining my bank balance has rose and i can now pay off the rest of my car and have no debt..

But .. i let myself down, i really dont know why i did, I went for my drive and (only have one cash card now) got 20 out (few pounds really) and went in the arcade it wasnt a planned thing as i went in i really wasnt bothered about being inits so frustrating, anyway i won some and put it back as well as the 20 i got out. Im so annoyed and mad with myself i couldve put that in my petrol tank, but if i did really have a problem ,wouldnt i have got more money out , i know i had to 'hurry up' due to my husband being at home waiting for me to get back from 'the shop' Maybe i havent got a problem and just am what my login name says i am.

Messages In This Thread
doing ok, but had a lapse and confused - by Guest - 22-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Re: doing ok, but had a lapse and confused - by Guest - 22-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Re: doing ok, but had a lapse and confused - by selfishgambler1 - 28-06-2010, 06:48 PM