Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding Step one and step two.
(09-09-2021, 05:07 AM)gadaveuk Wrote:
(13-12-2011, 03:58 PM)Roxannesins Wrote: I don´t know how to work through my pains and my fears. It just hurts so bad and last week I did return to gambling, like putting my emotions in quarantine. Just feeling all numb from lack of selfcaring, avoiding everything, just sitting gambling at my computer.

Writing my marathon post and admitting it, then waiting and wondering whether it would be approved or not. I am ashamed to say but I didn´t handle it all very well.

Feelings of abandonment, vulnerability, being misunderstood, being despised and judged, even if I somehow know these emotions aren´t rational. Also feeling of shame for not knowing how to deal with my past but continuing to let it haunt me.

Reading your answer makes the pain break through the numbness again.

I wish I knew how to heal and nurture my pains and fears. I wish I knew when I am going to be able to let byegones be byegones. How many tears are there?

Trying to focus one day at a time has helped me and I know there is strenght in chosing to create a good day for yourself. But what do you do when past pains comes up to the surface? Just push it down again or allow the tears to run freely and be honest to your emotions? But if you try to stay honest and open to your emotions, why do they keep coming back?!?

I don´t understand I am all confused and filled with mixed emotions. I am so sick and tired of my tears.

I realise that I am all a little child right now and I sincerly apoldigize for that. I have a long way to go.

I did manage to abstain for five months, and I have not given up. Just starting from zero again.
Hi

To work through my pains and face your fears took and even takes time up to now but it is possible, only once we are able to abstain from unhealthy habits.

The healing process enables us to live our life with less and less. Our deep Therapies help our fears reduce more and more we can be our self how ever vulnerable we feel.

You acknowledging that your addiction or obsessions are hurts your self and limits us from having the ability to feel for our self. 

I am saddened to hear it was bad and last week you did return to gambling, do you understands what your emotional trigger was.

Yes pain on pain causes deep trauma and in some cases PTSD.

I would suppress my emotions and emotions in quarantine, it was self abuse and I missed out on intimacy with myself and other people.

Being traumatized and not feeling being all numb out from lack of self caring.

It was hard to learn how to nurture and be loving towards myself and other people.

Procrastinating, avoiding everything, and every one was so much me in the past, just sitting at my computer was a form of self isolating myself.

Writing your marathon post and admitting it is and was very powerful.

Then you were waiting and wondering whether it would be approved or not, did not you think out were not worthy of having a voice.

You say you were ashamed of exposing your self, no it was very powerful, you have given your hurt little girl a voice to speak out with.

You say that you did not handle it all very well.

Yes it was a new experience you were living it out, well done.

Feelings of abandonment, vulnerability, being misunderstood, being despised and judged, even if I somehow know these emotions are not rational. Also feeling of shame for not knowing how to deal with my past but continuing to let it haunt me.

I try hard to learn from my past and not relive it over and over again.

I wish I knew how to heal and nurture my pains and fears. I wish I knew when I am going to be able to let bye gones be bye gones.

Once I started to heal process dealing with the past became less and less painful.

How many tears are there?

How ever many it takes.

Trying to focus one day at a time has helped me and I know there is strength in choosing to create a good day for yourself.

Yes as my pains healed I started to have much healthier days and my fears reduced much quicker.

Living in fear all of the time does not resolve things at all.

But what do you do when past pains comes up to the surface?

I give  my hurt inner child the permission to have a voice based up on inner peace. 

Just push it down again or allow the tears to run freely and be honest to your emotions? But if you try to stay honest and open to your emotions,

Why do they keep coming back?!?

There is far more pain to heal.

I did not understand the pain coming out, yet in time they reduced and healed.

I realise that I am all a little child right now and I sincerely apologize for that.

Why should you feel guilty for your hurt inner girl in having a voice.

You have a long way to go, yes may be but once you heal life opens up for you..

You managed to abstain for five months, that is very powerful.

You are worth becoming healthier and healthier there are so many many needs wants and goals you can achieve.

You are not starting from zero again.

Every test and every lesson you learn more about your self what is healthy and what is unhealthy.

Love and peace Dave
[quote pid='3826' dateline='1323791897']
stain for five months, and I have not given up. Just starting from zero again.
[/quote]
Hi

To work through my pains and face your fears took and even takes time up to now but it is possible, only once we are able to abstain from unhealthy habits.

The healing process enables us to live our life with less and less. Our deep Therapies help our fears reduce more and more we can be our self how ever vulnerable we feel.

You acknowledging that your addiction or obsessions are hurts your self and limits us from having the ability to feel for our self. 

I am saddened to hear it was bad and last week you did return to gambling, do you understands what your emotional trigger was.

Yes pain on pain causes deep trauma and in some cases PTSD.

I would suppress my emotions and emotions in quarantine, it was self abuse and I missed out on intimacy with myself and other people.

Being traumatized and not feeling being all numb out from lack of self caring.

It was hard to learn how to nurture and be loving towards myself and other people.

Procrastinating, avoiding everything, and every one was so much me in the past, just sitting at my computer was a form of self isolating myself.

Writing your marathon post and admitting it is and was very powerful.

Then you were waiting and wondering whether it would be approved or not, did not you think out were not worthy of having a voice.

You say you were ashamed of exposing your self, no it was very powerful, you have given your hurt little girl a voice to speak out with.

You say that you did not handle it all very well.

Yes it was a new experience you were living it out, well done.

Feelings of abandonment, vulnerability, being misunderstood, being despised and judged, even if I somehow know these emotions are not rational. Also feeling of shame for not knowing how to deal with my past but continuing to let it haunt me.

I try hard to learn from my past and not relive it over and over again.

I wish I knew how to heal and nurture my pains and fears. I wish I knew when I am going to be able to let bye gones be bye gones.

Once I started to heal process dealing with the past became less and less painful.

How many tears are there?

How ever many it takes.

Trying to focus one day at a time has helped me and I know there is strength in choosing to create a good day for yourself.

Yes as my pains healed I started to have much healthier days and my fears reduced much quicker.

Living in fear all of the time does not resolve things at all.

But what do you do when past pains comes up to the surface?

I give  my hurt inner child the permission to have a voice based up on inner peace. 

Just push it down again or allow the tears to run freely and be honest to your emotions? But if you try to stay honest and open to your emotions,

Why do they keep coming back?!?

There is far more pain to heal.

I did not understand the pain coming out, yet in time they reduced and healed.

I realise that I am all a little child right now and I sincerely apologize for that.

Why should you feel guilty for your hurt inner girl in having a voice.

You have a long way to go, yes may be but once you heal life opens up for you..

You managed to abstain for five months, that is very powerful.

You are worth becoming healthier and healthier there are so many many needs wants and goals you can achieve.

You are not starting from zero again.

Every test and every lesson you learn more about your self what is healthy and what is unhealthy.

Love and peace Dave

Messages In This Thread
Understanding Step one and step two. - by Guest - 24-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Re: Understanding Step one and step two. - by Guest - 29-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Re: Understanding Step one and step two. - by Guest - 05-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Re: Understanding Step one and step two. - by Paula - 06-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Re: Understanding Step one and step two. - by Guest - 11-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Re: Understanding Step one and step two. - by Guest - 19-09-2011, 06:59 AM
Re: Understanding Step one and step two. - by Guest - 25-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Re: Understanding Step one and step two. - by Guest - 27-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Re: Understanding Step one and step two. - by Guest - 09-12-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: Understanding Step one and step two. - by gadaveuk - 13-11-2021, 08:00 AM