Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gamble free
GAMBLE FREE ON ANOTHER DAY

hi im geoff and im a compulsive gambler ive been 99% clean over the last 3 years.ive had 4 one day bets in 10000 days plus i wish it was none but there you go.i gambled for 16 years mainley all my adult life so im happy i have just for today.i just wanted to write a few words today i have the clarrity to know life is hard but also enjoyable.when i gambled all i could think about was betting from getting a racing post to having my dad put bets on,then more at dinner,then phone up as i had bets on tick to very large amounts,then trying to get home with out going into many bookies on the way.The point being i could never gamble without the lies anger violence stealing the lack of self worth it took away so much of my life i still dont sleep and im on tablets for my depression.so i will take the good days and the bad and keep myself as happy as i can.
just for today.
i will not gamble.
lastly to those suffering ga does work by being in the care and understanding of those who know what your going through we can get through the darkest hours.

Messages In This Thread
gamble free - by gph - 15-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Re: gamble free - by barrieexgambler - 16-07-2011, 03:07 AM