Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
losing everything one by one
There is only one course of action you can take. GA take a piece of advice from some body that has sunk so low he stole his own kids Holiday money. my friend GA can And will help you
I made every excuse under the sun i lied to my self and my family i stole i cheated.
i swore on my my kids lives i would never gamble again.i lost a home and a six figure sum in less then two years
I am now living i a small dingee flat cold and broke.i have money lenders on my back but still i gamble.
There are very few people that can beat this addiction alone.try reading the stories from people who have turned things around.
There are a great bunch of people on this site who have dedicated them selfs to helping people like us.
what have you got to lose by contacting GA.and you have a lot to gain.you are young enuff to one day put all this behind you.
You will only get worse not better with out help.you proberly think a big win and i can put things right.well i have won huge amounts of money and just lost it back.gambleing is a illness we dont play to win we play to play.if i won a million i would not stop Till it was all gone.The illness has taken your past dont let it take your future.

Messages In This Thread
losing everything one by one - by anuj1 - 20-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Re: losing everything one by one - by wangman28 - 21-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Re: losing everything one by one - by barrieexgambler - 26-11-2011, 05:32 AM