Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am only 18 and addicted to the roulette machines
Hi i am new to the forum and GA,
Many of you may see the title and laugh because i am only 18 but already i have a serious addiction. I gamble everyday and not just little money, all i think about is playing roulette. I work mon-fri and as soon as i finish work all i want to do is gamble my money. I lose whole months wages the day i get paidand feel like killing myself on several occasions. I have stole from my family, lied to them and although i hate it the addiction overcomes the guilt.my family have no idea and i cant keep it a secret anymore but i just dont know what to do. I cant walk past a betting shop with out going in even if i have no money. I just want to know if anyone can help me? Give me advice and tips and help me stop roulette i dont want to do it anymore and want to stop now before it ruins my life for good and i give up on everything and everyone.

Messages In This Thread
i am only 18 and addicted to the roulette machines - by Guest - 28-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Re: i am only 18 and addicted to the roulette machines - by m0n0p0ly - 28-11-2011, 11:23 PM