Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wraysbury Meeting
Hi All,

Last Wednesday I traveled to the Wraysbury meeting, but unfortunately it was cancelled.

Does anyone know if it will be on this Wednesday?

Many Thanks
The Wraysbury meeting is closed indefinitely because of the recent flooding. There is not yet a date set for its re-opening. Hopefully it won't be too long. In the meantime maybe you could seek out an alternative meeting to attend

Big Dave (Eastcote/Uxbridge).
Thanks Big Dave, I have been to three different meetings in the last 10 days so I should be able to find one - might even venture to Uxbridge.

Assuming there aren't two Big Daves who attend Uxbridge and Eastcote, I'd like to thank you for your contribution to the New Life July 2013 - I found your thoughts on the 12 Steps very interesting and sparked a few cells in my head - without going into things too much here, previously I have not really paid much attention to the 12 Steps. This time however I am giving it much more focus during my recovery. So thanks for sharing your thoughts on that.

Dan
Hi Dan

Yes, I have made a number of contributions to the New Life over the years. I am glad they have been of help to you. i

You would be more than welcome at Uxbridge mate would be nice to meet you, in fact we have a regular Steps meeting there from 7-7.50pm before the main meeting.

Big Dave