Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the spiritual recovery program.
What is the spiritual recovery program.

For me it is non religious.

For me the spiritual recovery program was about healing which could only happen once I admitted to myself I was in pain.

For me the spiritual recovery program was about understanding and learning my emotional triggers which caused me to gamble.

For me the spiritual recovery program was about learning from other people how to help myself.

For me the spiritual recovery program was about understanding that I was not evil bad stupid or dumb.

For me the spiritual recovery program was about me becoming healthy not about who was right or wrong.

For me the spiritual recovery program was about learning slow baby steps to becoming more mature more patient and tolerant with myself and other people.

For me the spiritual recovery program was about me learning how dysfunctional I had become.

For me the spiritual recovery program was going to open up my mind and my heart.

For me the spiritual recovery program was going to help me feel good about myself and my life today.

Love and peace Dave
Good suggestions Dave....

I'd humbly suggest one more....

For me the spiritual recovery program is about helping myself and others to recover through honesty, openness and a willingness to change...

In unity
Smartie xx