Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me please
i am new today,and really need help,i have been married for 25 years soon and been with my husband for 27 years, and love him to bits,i have been a gambler for years and years and a compulsive spender,always buying new furniture and changing decor,dont know why i do it.on the 14th dec this year my husband decided to walk out on me,due to all the gambling and spending,no warning just went,he new what i had been doing for years,and let me carry on doing it,i dont think he realises that it is an ilness,i am going to start ga on monday coming,i want my life back now but would give anything for my husband to come home,he says he cant trust me no more and his feeling have gone away,but yet the week before,we had a brill weekend he said loads of nice things to me,so why or how can your feelings just dissapear in a week it doesnt make sense,can anyone explain this or been in a similar situation if so let me know as i am at the end of my tether and now just want to put things right and prove i can do this for me and all my family

Messages In This Thread
help me please - by Guest - 07-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Re: help me please - by richard GA sheffield - 07-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Re: help me please - by dek68 - 07-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Re: help me please - by Guest - 08-01-2010, 09:04 AM