Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me please
Hi babyblue, im sorry to hear of your current situation but as already stated this problem is very destructive and eventually if continued will strip you of everything including much more important issues than the financial aspect. Your partner like many partners of compulsive gamblers has obviously reached the end of his tether and possibly made this decision as a last resort to try and get you to appreciate what you stand to lose. Trust and love will not be regained overnight especially after gambling long term but with a concerted effort and regular attendance of a ga meeting things will quickly improve and hopefully further down the line your relationship can be rekindled. Please though dont use your partners departure as an excuse to continue gambling as this will undoubtably create further misery. There are some wonderful people on this site who have arrested this devastation long term even after gambling for many years and they will all say the same their lives have improved remarkably, best of luck Dek.

Messages In This Thread
help me please - by Guest - 07-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Re: help me please - by richard GA sheffield - 07-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Re: help me please - by dek68 - 07-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Re: help me please - by Guest - 08-01-2010, 09:04 AM