Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my life ended jan 4th 2010
Hi Paul,

You may not be aware but 'Paul' in the bible used to be called 'Saul'. He didn't behave the best (I can't tell you all the details, or cite chapter and verse, as I only go to church now and then) but when he saw the light his life began anew. You too have the chance to start over.
Gamblers Anonymous (GA) is not affiliated to any sect, denomination, politics or institution. GA does not wish to engage in any controversy and neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stop our gambling and help other compulsive gamblers to do the same.
Just because I attend a place of worship doesn't mean you have to. It will help you to change though (and cease gambling) if you attend GA meetings. There is no substitute for meetings. You can find your nearest one by clicking on the "meetings" tab from the "home" page. You have obviously already done this and are now a regular attender. Perhaps you can get more involved in your local group - making the tea (if your group provides a 'half-time' cuppa) can be very refreshing. Doing the washing up is also rewarding and if you hate these things (as I do) it feels even better! Just For Today........I will do something I don't want to do just for exercise.......

You are on the right road now Paul, keep attending, read your literature and get involved.

Yours in GA unity

'Poster' David (Barnsley)

Messages In This Thread
my life ended jan 4th 2010 - by Guest - 23-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Re: my life ended jan 4th 2010 - by Poster David - 26-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Re: my life ended jan 4th 2010 - by taffy - 28-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Re: my life ended jan 4th 2010 - by andy - 02-02-2010, 08:21 PM