Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need serious advice and FAST. i want to commit suicide.
Welcome, you will receive some very good constructive advice here and you need to follow it and don't ignore the ones who give it. First thing today when your read this you need to get on the GA hotline and speak with someone and then you need to get to your nearest GA meeting. Don't hestitate, it's sounds like you are at your 'rock bottom' and that believe it or not is the best thing for you and hopefully now it will spur you on to get help. I also did what you have done but for many more years until I hit my 'rock bottom' and finally got the right help from Gamblers Anonymous - this programe works but you will have to put in 100% effort - a great burden will be lifted off your shoulders and will be the start of your new life. I can't help you with your family problems but it's YOU that needs the help not them right now.
Suicide has gone through most compulsive gamblers minds at some time but this of course is not the answer and never will be. You have a very bad illness and YOU are NOT the bad person you think you are. Please take this advice and you come back after your first meeting and let us know how you are.
Take Care
Helen

Messages In This Thread
I need serious advice and FAST. i want to commit suicide. - by serious gambler - 26-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Re: I need serious advice and FAST. i want to commit suicide. - by Guest - 27-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Re: I need serious advice and FAST. i want to commit suicide. - by Poster David - 07-02-2010, 12:34 PM