Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
once again
here i am again sat at my computer head in hands wondering why i have done what i have just done.... i have lied to my family my girlfriend and myself.

this has to stop it has to stop now. i have got into a really bad habit... an addiction of wanting things for free, i want them without paying my money for them so i gamble, i gamble till i get the money. and it has worked in the past i have bought a nice watch or a present for my girlfriend. but its going too far.

i walked into a bookies today determined to make money for myself. needless to say i lost, i lost alot... then i won it all back and even won on a lottery ticket. i then went to the gym on my way home stopped at the bookies, with a whole wad of cash in my wallet and in 7 hands of blackjack it was all gone. i wasted hundreds on a stupid computer generated blackjack.

i feel terrible i really have hit rock bottom with this. i want to put an end to it. i am 24 now and i dont want this to ruin my life. i am too young to be doing this. i really am too young to be in this much debt and addicted to gambling its a joke.

i am going to go to a meeting on wednesday. i need to go so i can stop.

Messages In This Thread
once again - by luke - 01-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Re: once again - by Guest - 02-03-2010, 09:14 AM