Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgusted with myself
Hi There

Your story is very similar to mine like you this is the second time gambling has got me into big trouble last time my wife stood by me and helped me through GA and i was fortunate i was able to remortgage and pay my debts off. I was gamble free for abot 2 1/2 years and life was very good then i did a scorecast and things spiraled from there !! I had to tell my wife again on 19th Jan 2010 that i was gambling again because i had blown all our savings we had in the bank and even went to these cash till payday spots and borrowed money !! Like you my wife was devastated that i had done it all again and all the lies and deciet that goes with it ! The last 7 weeks have been awfull not living with her and the kids and all because of gambling and just hope in time she can forgive me and trust me again!! I like you also have to travel 1 1/2 hrs to my nearest GA meeting as i live in south cumbria and the nearest is Carlilse or Blackpool but its well worth going believe me and dont be worried as everyone is in the same boat ! Do you not have anyone who can take you for now ? as the sooner the better you go believe me, also i would contact gamcare and they will help you as i am now having some councilling through them.

Be strong and hope to hear from you soon !!

All the best

Darren

Messages In This Thread
Disgusted with myself - by Guest - 08-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Re: Disgusted with myself - by Steve7 - 09-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Re: Disgusted with myself - by Parent of Gambler - 09-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Re: Disgusted with myself - by gp - 09-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Re: Disgusted with myself - by Guest - 09-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Re: Disgusted with myself - by Guest - 09-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Re: Disgusted with myself - by belinda - 24-04-2010, 11:35 AM