Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my story
Johnrain re your story and subsequent posts.

You are a very intellectual person and we share many similarities as we anylise everything even to some point the retional behaviour of a "compulsive gambler". All of what you wrote I did, if I break even and just play a little im normal. Its been three and a half years since I had a bet, I lost my beautiful GF distanced my family (they have forgotten about my dirty secret!!) but I bought a car, started a business, I work, I buy things. I have stopped anylising. What i do however know is I am a "compulsive gambler" that means I know one penny leads to thousands, life will test me again. Im here replying to your mails so I am intrigued by GA once more, just so you know I live in Asia. The fact you sold your car and waisted the money, I sold a TV cost me X amount for x amount just try to win back the thousand I lost, rational thinkers!!. Now rationaly envisage no GF, no family, no posessions, no future..that is where you will go if instead of tackling you anylise. I tackled my problem, I hate gambling, I hate the waste, the time I didnt dedicate to being a decent man...it makes me sick to the core to think of my former self. My advice is maybe you will like me believe you are to intelectual for GA, to above those who sit and pour there heart, but believe I can tell you stories that would make you think I was the lowest person in the world, GA helped me 100% because it surrounded me by people who were no different, they understood what and why I did and its only after some time away from gambling(3yrs+) I can truly stop anylising and live in reality. Good Luck...

Messages In This Thread
my story - by Guest - 09-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Re: my story - by andy again - 09-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Re: my story - by Guest - 10-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Re: my story - by handsumgambler - 10-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Re: my story - by barriexgambler - 25-09-2010, 09:03 AM