Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let myself down.
hi Roy thankyou for your advice, it really means a lot to me.Telling the husband is something that will never happen.

I went into town yesterday, and didnt go in. Due to the blocker i know i cant go online so i never attempted to, yesterday was the 1st time 7 months i hadnt had a gamble online/arcade ,(iv been gambling in the arcades 2-4 times a week for years) be it a free scratch card or money on my debit card.(tho iv been gambling in the arcades 2-4 times a week for years) I must admit iv been thinking about it (the online bingo) not to do it, i dont know, just really odd.

today, i had to meet my friend, i had to go in, i had money on me. i got my money my friend owed me, went to the loo, i thought, i a few quid on me, could have a go but i didnt want to let myself down,its not worth it. I went out.

tonight i had to go to tesco, but i usally have run in the car for an hour, (thats when i can go in and spend,) again i had money on me, parked on the seafront had a walk on the harbor and passed the arcades. i didnt want to go in. I do feel like im thinking about it though ,through the day today and yesterday, will these thoughts go?? is that normal? how do i stop them? how do i keep up this motivation , although im detetmined and feel i have will power im scared im going to get weak, what do i do. sorry for all the questions, iv never got this far before xxx

Messages In This Thread
Let myself down. - by Guest - 23-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Re: Let myself down. - by Guest - 24-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Re: Let myself down. - by Guest - 24-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Re: Let myself down. - by Guest - 25-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Re: Let myself down. - by Guest - 26-05-2010, 03:56 AM
Re: Let myself down. - by Guest - 26-05-2010, 01:48 PM