Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am i doing/planning to do the right things
Freddy,
Quite a story!! but then again we all have one of those. 30 seems to be a good age for realisation of what we have been doing to ourselves over the coarse of our teens and twenties. You have a lucky wife, she knows about your gambling but dont decieve her from reality. Gambling brings fun and also misery just more of the latter. I notice in your post you are trying to evaluate which form of gambling was the most cosly in terms of losses, try not to do this as the saying goes one thing leads to another. Instead you must distance yourself from gambling alltogether and say all forms are the start of my downfall. The rest is then about change in character, honesty with family and living day by day free from any form of gambling. Its amazing how supportive all can be if you are making that change and I believe you have by that long post on a website where no-one you know exsists. But we all know you, your one of us and a clean life will not be a simple one I can assure you of this. But through GA, constant meetings and honesty with those who are closest to you, you will see after time the debts will lesten, the fears of failure will subside. Good luck step 1 posting on here, step 2 a meeting...take a lot from this!!

Messages In This Thread
Am i doing/planning to do the right things - by Guest - 07-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Re: Am i doing/planning to do the right things - by Guest - 09-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Re: Am i doing/planning to do the right things - by will (lose always) - 25-10-2010, 07:12 PM