Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't just be desperate, follow through !
Thank u helen for your advice.i go with what you said,one more bet would destroy me,its been nearly 2 weeks for me.would have been a month but had a slip up in between.i have made drastic changes to my life in the past weeks,i keep busy,use the ga forum and chatroom every day and have started attending church to help me gain a sense of spirituality.i have handed my life over to a higher power-attended church regularly as a child and have gone back to the same one.improvements have started already,i cant control what happens in life,i cant right wrongs.i have to take one day at a time and be thankful that just for today i have not or will not gamble.my children have been wonderful,i have been honest and truthful since the day i knew i had become out of control,my daughter came to see someone with me to help me sort out my finances and had to listen to me admit how much id spent.yesterday has gone,today is here and life is too short to waste it online gambling.im a realist i no its an addiction il be fighting for the rest of my life.its a fight that for today i plan to win.looking forward to hearing your story.yours in fellowship,cleo.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Don't just be desperate, follow through ! - by cleo - 10-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Re: Don't just be desperate, follow through ! - by cleo - 13-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Re: Don't just be desperate, follow through ! - by helen - 14-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Re: Don't just be desperate, follow through ! - by cleo - 15-04-2011, 09:12 AM