Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help!
MCK thanks for sharing your thoughts, I have taken them on board. Well done on your decreasing need to gamble over the years, it must of been really hard for you!

Big Dave I do understand the importance of visting the meeting, and i have taken steps to finding out locations and timings. The problem I have at the moment, is that in my life I am very busy. I have a very important exam coming out where I have been revising non-stop. Plus I work full time and I also play semi-pro football. So when I am not doing this I am normally seeing my girlfriend (who I cant bare to tell). Therefore you see I have very limited time to attend these meetings.

The reason I have time to gamble is easy - all I have to do is log in, deposit some money and place a bet, in the space of 1 minute. So it takes seconds to gamble, its not like Im sitting fixated on gambling for 2 hours a time. I normally place a bet get a little buzz and do something else, whilst thinking about the anticipated result!!

But thanks for everyones support guys this site is more than helping me at the moment. Second day in, and dont feel to good today. Keep thinking about how much I would have if I had'nt started up again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ricardo!

Messages In This Thread
Please Help! - by tooley12 - 22-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Re: Please Help! - by cleo - 23-05-2011, 08:06 AM
Re: Please Help! - by wangman28 - 23-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Re: Please Help! - by tooley12 - 23-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Re: Please Help! - by tooley12 - 24-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Re: Please Help! - by cleo - 24-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Re: Please Help! - by wangman28 - 30-05-2011, 07:12 PM