Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today is the day I finally admit it to myself
Hi, today is also the day i am facing up to the truth.Everything you said i can relate to, i just spent the last few quid in my pocket on a long shot that would of recouped my losses.I spent a week gambling and winning up to a few hundred, then losing it in thirty minutes on a roulette machine in the bookies. The first money goes in a flash... i`ll get that back no probs... another load down the line and i know it`s time to walk but i can`t. You see when im winning i`ve got life sussed.... when i`m losing i`m the biggest idiot on the planet.The rest of the money soon follows culminating in the enevitable final gamble that will recoup everything i`ve lost.The walk out of the bookies is humiliating, thinking everyones looking and sneering " what a mug". So today im admitting i have a problem.

Messages In This Thread
Today is the day I finally admit it to myself - by Guest - 20-01-2012, 02:28 AM
Re: Today is the day I finally admit it to myself - by Charlie - 20-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Re: Today is the day I finally admit it to myself - by Guest - 21-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Re: Today is the day I finally admit it to myself - by Poster David - 22-01-2012, 10:21 AM