Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GA meetings
There was a time of day, many, many years ago, where I tried for find a GA meeting and couldn't (we are talking 1986) many years later, with the internet, I tried again in 2011, when things had gone silly, it was hard finding the meetings but I eventually found my local meeting.

I went on today as I want to try some out of town meeting to help with my recovery and found your "find a meeting" and I want to say - it is brilliant, very easy to use, fast and what was lacking all them years ago. Thank you to your website for designing this, I am sure it will help a lot of people who otherwise would not have found it.
(16-11-2019, 01:51 PM)Radish Wrote: There was a time of day, many, many years ago, where I tried for find a GA meeting and couldn't (we are talking 1986) many years later, with the internet, I tried again in 2011, when things had gone silly, it was hard finding the meetings but I eventually found my local meeting.

I went on today as I want to try some out of town meeting to help with my recovery and found your "find a meeting" and I want to say - it is brilliant, very easy to use, fast and what was lacking all them years ago. Thank you to your website for designing this, I am sure it will help a lot of people who otherwise would not have found it.

Thanks Radish, I am pleased you found the meetings finder easy to use. It's not easy to design a tool that will meet everyone's requirements. However I always have an open mind in improving the website and welcome any constructive feedback.

Webmaster.