Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy's Story (update)
Hi Andy, I think you know that I have been following your story now and am really sorry about your struggles and being alone. I promise you Andy that if you stay with the program and continue with your honesty that things will get better for you, sometimes we are a bit impatient and expect things to recover more quickly but think about the years of devastion your gambling gave you and really in the scheme of things a half year is not really that long. Andy even after 10 years of recovery I sometimes still feel the effects, especially from my family (some who will probably never come around) but I only really can do my best and follow the 12 steps required of me. I feel proud to have met you on this site and you are not alone, we can walk this together. Let the finances take care of themselves and just do your best in that respect. Have you a sponsor Andy? If not, can I suggest that you approach someone who you feel comfortable with and then you will have much more support and be able to share your personal problems with that person.
Please keep coming back here and sharing with us.
God Bless you Andy
Helen GA Australia

Messages In This Thread
Andy's Story (update) - by andy - 03-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Re: Andy's Story (update) - by tj - 04-01-2010, 06:47 AM
Re: Andy's Story (update) - by Guest - 04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Re: Andy's Story (update) - by andy - 07-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Re: Andy's Story (update) - by Steven - 08-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Re: Andy's Story (update) - by barriexgambler - 25-09-2010, 07:58 AM