Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm frightened.
The first thing to do is go to a GA meeting in your area - I have just gone to one having put living with my wife and 3 kids at risk and I know I have one chance to put it right - and I feel it has been such a help after just one meeting, and I will be going again for the foreseeable future.
Please make the effort to go. The 3 books they gave me really highlighted some issues I was facing and made me realise what lies behind my incesscant need to gamble the money I should be buying food and clothes with.
One day at a time - Tell your husband - the biggest damage I did was deceiving my wife not the money spent with lie after lie - it will be tough but you can beat it. Give over control of money to him and then phone and arrange for your debts to be sorted as they are likely to cause a big problem if you let them build up. Very importantly never ever agree to anything with creditors putting you under pressure!! Get it all out in the open its hard but worthwhile as you need the support of those around you to beat it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: I'm frightened. - by Andy - 05-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 05-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 06-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 07-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 07-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 28-02-2010, 11:45 AM