Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm frightened.
I have just read this post and I have to say as the wife of a man who has got us into serious debt I think you need to re examine what you have written there as the answer to me lies within it ! You say he " knew " what you were doing and let it carry on ! You are saying it is an illness and so it is but you need to take ownership of it ! You don't seem to have still faced up entirely to the fact that you have done this , your husband isn't responsible for any of this ! If my husband said to me that I had done nothing to stop him I would think he was still making excuses and not giving it 100% so yes I would walk ! If however you say to your husband " I know this is all my fault and I must take the sole resposibilty but I love you and will do whatever you ask in order for you to give the support I need to fix it " and then carry it through I may view things differently. He needs results not excuses and until you are ready to get them he has no option in my humble opinion. Sorry if that sounds harsh but I mean it to help you as I am in your husbands shoes and it isn't so great there either ! The gambler isn't the only victim in this !

Messages In This Thread
Re: I'm frightened. - by Andy - 05-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 05-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 06-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 07-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 07-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Re: I'm frightened. - by Guest - 28-02-2010, 11:45 AM