Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have just admitted my gambling addiction
Dizzy

No need to be apprehensive about the meetings, just turn up at allotted time and someone will meet you and provide information, literature etc and explain the meeting format. There is no need for you to speak if you are not comfortable and you will not be asked to do anything you dont want to.

Attending this meeting is the most important step for you right now please believe me you will not regret it, i have been going for nearly 6 years now and have been gamble free for 3 of them, i dont know how it works but it does.

I am afraid that you will not manage this on your own and you do need the help and support of GA. I wish you all the best on your road to recovery and a meaningful life once again.

Please check that your meeting has a Gamanon section as this is where your girlfriend will welcome to attend, it is ran as a seperate meeting to the GA one and is for friends and family of gamblers, unfortunately the GA meeting is just for yourself.

Messages In This Thread
I have just admitted my gambling addiction - by Dizzy_D - 18-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Re: I have just admitted my gambling addiction - by Guest - 20-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Re: I have just admitted my gambling addiction - by Guest - 22-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Re: I have just admitted my gambling addiction - by Guest - 23-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Re: I have just admitted my gambling addiction - by con28 - 24-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Re: I have just admitted my gambling addiction - by sue ga - 03-02-2010, 07:00 PM