Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fruit Machine Problems
Hello, i think it is great you are on here and you obviously recognise you may have or potentially run into problems. My gambling started in a similar... fruit machines, the odd bet, a scratch card here and there this was at about the age of 18, im only 22 now, it then esculated seemingly year on year all the time me knowing i had a problem... it turned into 24 hour online sessions, cross addictions, trying every theory in the book, with no win being big enough, and every loss seeming to be justified in the fact that i shouldnt be doing it... i have worked solidly for 4 years and thrown everything away, if i could go back to those hours i spent at the fruit machine and see where it might lead i would never play them again... i have been off a bet some time now, and know one day at a time i can stay off it, my advice to you would be do the same, you have a great situation with a house a loving girlfriend dont let gambling ruin that for you, because speaking from experience it will all i have is the knowledge that for 4 of my best years gambling has broken me but i have the peace of mind that just for today it wont. don't let it break you, and what you have worked for... stay focused on what you want in live, and know the devil is always on your shoulder, but god will always be on your side.

my advice is learn from my mistakes... 'you can easily gamble your life away'

Messages In This Thread
Fruit Machine Problems - by Guest - 07-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Re: Fruit Machine Problems - by Sal Paradise - 07-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Re: Fruit Machine Problems - by kelly - 08-04-2010, 12:06 AM