Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM SO SCARED
hi KELH

just reading your story relates so much to the way my life is at the moment. i work in a very well paid job and have a good standard of the living although i would gamble on two fly's going up a wall..from a very early age (10/11) i have gambled on slot machines when the laws were less stict in arcades etc....

i too recently discovered the terrible thing they call bookmakers and gaming machines with a range of new and enticing games. i find it so hard not to chase after losing say the first small amount to the extent am borrowing off internet short term loan sites to make up for the money i have spurrned. now the same as you there are begininng to call for the repayment that has not been made which plunges me further into debt. you ae not alone in the way you use your time and addiction although seeking help as i now realise i DO need too is the best course of action.as many do, keep a diary of the feelings when you give up for a period of time and relate it to the excitment of winning and losing. these should help balance the feelings and hopefully stop in the long term reduce if not stop the temptation.

good luck

aaron

Messages In This Thread
I AM SO SCARED - by KELH - 12-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by carlonvi - 13-05-2010, 04:52 AM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by carlonvi - 13-05-2010, 04:54 AM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by andy 2 - 13-05-2010, 07:42 AM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by Guest - 13-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by aaron tosh - 13-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by kelh - 22-05-2010, 04:50 PM