Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitting Rock Bottom
The truth is mate, it's easy enough saying all this when you're broke. I do it all the time to friends and other people, you can complain, sulk, moan and say how you should be turning your life around when you've no money to gamble with because when you've no money it's the only thing you can think about (turning your life around). Everybody does it FACT.

The main challenge is when you get money to not gamble. Not even gamble a penny of it.. I got bailed out (as mentioned in my post 3 days ago) by family for the first time in 6 months i'm debt free and got a + balance in my bank. I've resisted the urges to gamble and I feel so much better about myself for it, in the past EVERY SINGLE TIME i've been at bookies for hours after work sometimes till closing time, the very last race to try win myself money, it's an awful hole to be in.

Just think how bad you feel now when you finally get the money and try and make you think how you'd feel if you lost the money. 1 day at a time is a useful approach, i've done 3 days.

Messages In This Thread
Hitting Rock Bottom - by Guest - 06-07-2010, 05:21 AM
Re: Hitting Rock Bottom - by Guest - 06-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Re: Hitting Rock Bottom - by Yorkshire_18 - 06-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Re: Hitting Rock Bottom - by helen - 07-07-2010, 11:17 AM