Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Importance of accepting and understanding step one.
Barrieexgambler Wrote:Dave,

You found your self getting deeper and deeper into your post with "undersanding".

It is good we can relate to each other history and expereinces.

I am pleased you matured and are being the better healthier person you can be now.

It is good you discuss things with your father and you have a healthy relationship and now as men we are able to discuss like men.

I really appreciated your post however.

Keep that positivity.

B

Hi Barrie

Thank you for your comments

It is very clear to me and obvious that such behavior is unhealthy by transfering my pains fears and frsutrations on to other people or on to to teh people I am suppose to love.

Step one is a boundary and getting spiritually stronger is a boundary to say such behavior is no longer acceptable.

To move myself from feeling like a victim I needed to learn to have a voice from peace and be able to express myself in a healthy way.

To understand actions and consequences.

In being in GA fro soem time tehy are still people who will and try to control and regulate other people because even though they are not gambling they still are very inept inadequate insecure people who have not found the healthy way of living.

I thank you for being so open and exposing your self in such a strong way.

I am glad that the paths of communication and spirtual interactions is a way of life for you and your father.

Well done

I really appreciated your post however.

Love and peace

Dave.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Importance of accepting and understanding step one. - by Barrieexgambler - 26-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Re: The Importance of accepting and understanding step one. - by Guest - 30-03-2011, 01:10 PM