Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It can be done - dont give up!
I have finally come to the realisation that i need to stop gambling,i have known this for a while but after getting into a rut i have continued to put this off,"until i get back on my feet" cheltenham is on at the present which is probably a bad time to start, but i want to be where i used to be.
The issue with me is that i have always believed that i could work a formula to know what horse or football team would win,and i have become so encompassed that i have almost stopped doing everything that i had always enjoyed.
My family have always been heavily involved with betting and it seems that i have inherited the "gene", however instead of

Can someone help me with any links to forums or online meetings that i can be a part of as i would like to start an initial period of this before attending a meeting (as they seem to only be on monday evenings?)
i can see by reading that there are many others in the same situation as me and i would like to be in that position in months/years to come however i know it will be a long process.

Messages In This Thread
Re: It can be done - dont give up! - by sunshine - 13-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Re: It can be done - dont give up! - by Barrieexgambler - 14-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Re: It can be done - dont give up! - by Barrieexgambler - 15-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Re: It can be done - dont give up! - by lee4 - 16-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Re: It can be done - dont give up! - by Guest - 17-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Re: It can be done - dont give up! - by Robbo - 20-03-2011, 08:47 PM