Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Stop!
Hi Barrie,

Thank you for your reply. Yes he attended his 2nd GA meeting last Tuesday and im very happy to say it went alot better than the 1st i think because he knew what to expect and he was ready he open up. He was beaming when i picked him up as i think it was a huge relief to be able to share so many things wif people who understood.

I have taken control of the finances and paying back the money that he borrowed even though its gonna take a while. As for the "pocket money" we have agreed to that 2, he was more than pleased the other day though when i received some tips from work and gave him some, he said he felt like it was the first step in me believing how desperate he was to stop and that i showed some trust but yet he wanted me to know what he had spent every penny on. I do believe him that he has stopped as i hope now if he feels like he wants to again he can ask for my help rather than lie behind my back.

I will "insist" he keeps going to the GA meetings as this is a condition on my terms and i hope he continues to get something from it.

Thanks again

Messages In This Thread
Re: Need to Stop! - by Barrieexgambler - 20-03-2011, 03:29 AM
Re: Need to Stop! - by Bos - 20-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Re: Need to Stop! - by Barrieexgambler - 22-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Re: Need to Stop! - by Bos - 25-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Re: Need to Stop! - by Barrieexgambler - 26-03-2011, 03:02 AM