Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amanother big win another big loss.
Marko,my heart goes out to you,we all on here have been where you are.i too know from my last gamble which was a month ago how you are feeling.the same thing happened to me,an online site gave me a bonus and within an hour it was all gone with much more beside.how you must be feeling chills me as it is probably the same as i did.the shame of having to tell family is something i will always remember esecially as it wasnt the first time.foward to now a month later and trying to follow the programme-im not perfect and it hasnt been easy but life is starting to get better.we cant go back in that time machine and a million times im sure weve all wished we could to undue our stupidity!life is too short to be caught up in the misery of gambling,it sure is a hard trap to get out of tho.i wish you all the best marko and hope you get to a meeting asap.maybe your wife might be more understanding than you think then again maybe not,we cant control everything,another thing iv learnt.keep positive and seek as much help as you can,i wish you all the best and will be thinking of you.x

Messages In This Thread
Re: Amanother big win another big loss. - by calvinthomp - 01-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Re: Amanother big win another big loss. - by Barrieexgambler - 02-05-2011, 04:09 AM
Re: Amanother big win another big loss. - by cleo - 03-05-2011, 07:32 AM