Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THERAPY
Jay,
Wow another great post...difficult to share that sometimes and in reflection sometimes we dont even feel we have an issue, to drag up all the things we have done especially to catogorise them in your head.

Reflecting from your share I feel the only reason I never married is because I was probably to honest with my gambling and it had made me so hard, so tough I never considered others feelings.

I remember one of the ex Gfs who after one year I suddenly said its over to break her heart, we are so so cruel when in the throws of gambling.

Your story made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up because what you did I did also, the old Pity me im sleeping rough, I have had it hard, when the only thing I needed to stop was gambling.

I note from your post that your last bet was recent, as was mine but in 4years I have got on the programme the most and like you still retain my SOH.

Im going to get married I hope next year to a wonderfull girl who loves me and I know I must follow the programme as without this I am going to hurt her also.

Diligence being the key that sometimes I forget, as its easy to forget the pain inflicted.

thanks for sahring and keep reading your post.

B

Messages In This Thread
THERAPY - by nottingham2009 - 17-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Re: THERAPY - by helen - 18-06-2011, 06:35 AM
Re: THERAPY - by barrieexgambler - 19-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Re: THERAPY - by cleo - 22-06-2011, 10:03 PM